German Daf B1
The completion of this course allows the student to understand the main points and the course of a conversation, if the language is not too complicated and it is about familiar topics. Discussions about personal interest and everyday topics should be easily understood. One should be able to speak in the past, present, and future tense to express their experiences and provide explanations.
After completion of this course, students will be able to understand the main points when clear and standard language is used, and when familiar topics are discussed:
- Talk about work, school, leisure, etc.
- Cope with most of the situations in the language area
- Speak simply and coherently about familiar topics and personal interests
- Report on experiences and events, describe dreams, and give short explanations.
- Internal Certificate: Yes
- Next Intakes: 06/02/2019, 13/05/2019, 02/09/2019